Thursday 15 January 2009

To drool or not to drool, that is today's fashion question!


I know that I have before praised the fabulous website COCOSA.COM as the must join fashion site for any self respecting fashionista but i must again shout from the rooftops that i am loving this trendy site.

I beg you to seek mmbership to this invite-only site because what they are offering is in my book as valuable a gold dust. Imagine being able to buy fashion's best must have pieces at prices that scream "cheap" and do not exhaust your credit card.

Since joining I have waited patiently for the Betty Jackson sample sale to start. I was sent constant count down emails from Cocosa.com just incase i forgot- like i would- and it felt like they were teasing me.

So anywho, today is D-Day, the Betty Jackson sample sale is on, and what is in offer has me drooling...
I am loving these Sailor pants that i am tempted to buy as their RRP is £129.00 but Cocosa.com members are pay £55.00


Loving this 100%silk dress that screams to be owned by yours truely. RRP at £392.00 but i will get to snag it for £155.00- now the question is, should I?


The same dress as above but in navy blue, this beautifully cut dress is super yummy. It tempts me to get the dress in both colours- i mean why not right?
So it is on this note that I beg you-champagnista.com readers- to advise me, as i am weak and i must admit find it hard to say no when it comes to beautiful creations- so thank you Betty Jackson and an even bigger thank you to Cocosa.com for pulling the strings of my weakness- shopping. Now i need to decide whether to just drool, or to bit the bullet and just buy.
Champagnista M

No comments: