Friday 30 January 2009

OMG i am in love with DVF



OMG I am in love with a dress that I am looking to buy at the Cocosa.com sample sale next Tuesday. I am literally drooling as I type.


Anyone who knows me well knows that I am a DVF (Diane Von Furstenberg to you sados who dont know- shame on you) fan of epic propotions. I love the way her clothes fit my figure and hides my imperfections.


So when I was sent my email promising me a DVF dress at sample sale prices i nearly collapsed. The dress that i have my eye o- Pilar wildrose print dress- is a gorgeus little number that i know will perfectly capture the romantic mood of this season’s runways.


With its abstract wild rose print, delicate blush colours and tiered ruffles, it’s a pretty perfect addition to my spring wardrobe and with a RRP of £470.00 i am excited to be able to buy it for just £159.00!


So i guess it is get on your marks, get ready, go....
Champagnista M

No comments: