Tuesday 27 January 2009

Sergio Rossi for Puma


When M and I were in Paris for la semaine de la mode, I had to suffer one of the most shameful fashion moments of my life: at the end of the Paule Ka after-party, I was taken on the side by the camera crew that was covering the party and asked if I could show them the content of my bag. And here I thought I had managed to maintain the perfect fashion facade all night long in my silky dress and patent KG baby-doll shoes...

No luck, I had to empty my Paddington under the eyes of a very glamorous TV fashionista and unveil my Adidas after-party ballerinas, which I have been wearing for the last 3 years against wind and showers, and whose soles are more punctured than a Swiss gruyere...

London Fashion week is coming soon, and I cannot afford to live through another similar moment, so I am looking for a replacement. Looking for comfortable after-clubbing shoes is always a bummer, first because I am so used to wearing heels that it is actually when I switch to flats that I start having cramps, and second because they are so boring and ugly most of the time.

Blessfully, Sergio Rossi is launching a new breed of trainers in collaboration with Puma: the 'Chic-Sneak', a sexy high-heeled sneaker shoe in a killer heel with such a well-balanced instep curve the weariest Choo-adept will forget all inhibition.

The Chic-Sneak comes in a bridle and in a lace-up version, and will hit the stores for Haute Couture Week in Paris. 12 pairs will be made in a 'Colette Blue' version for the Colette Parisian stores in case you are looking for this little extra-exclusivity.

Champagnista V

No comments: