Sunday 11 January 2009

My First Love...of 2009


All who know me understand that i am not easily separated from my oversized sunglasses, they are my first love next to my always available lipgloss.


The pair that i currently adorn are massive square black sunglasses that add that extra ommph to my outfit, and as much as i love them i have seen another pair that could easily rival my beloved sunglasses. They are this seasons Miu Miu oversized sunglasses.


These sunglasses are so yummy that I can envision myself ,strolling into work in a cosy trench, a warm coffee in hand and some giant sunglasses that hide all manner of sins. They are the type of sunglasses that can even be worn in the low winter sun while you strut down Oxford Street. Ohh yes i am in love with these beautiful show-stopping Miu Miu sunglasses, and my explanation to my bank manager when I finally sucumb and end up buying these expensive eye decorations, "But Mr Bank Manager they are what we in fashion call a spring investment". I think he will buy it, especially when i batter my girly eyelashes and recently glossed pout in his direction- well here is hoping!


Champagnista M

No comments: