Monday 26 January 2009

For the love of my shoes...



For the love of my beloved shoes, why are London pavements out to get all my heels. Everytime i adorn a pair of my favourite of the day 4 inch heels i somehow end up getting the heel caught in a pavement crack which then results in nicking on the heel. What makes me furious is how the shoe is ruined- it is done in such a way that it turns my expensive heels into cheap shoe express look a likes.

Ohhhhhh this is something that angers me greatly, and i am sure i am not the only fashionista who curses the cracks that taint the heel of our beloved Choos. Considering that work is always been done to improve the pavements of London, they seem to never actually have be improved at all. So I would like to say out loud and proud- "come on blue collar workers stop whistling at the girls as they walk past, pull up your jeans and get to fixing those pot holes and cracks!"





Otherwise what is a girl to do? live in her uggs, invest in a pair flat ballet pumps- i dont think so. I plan to just find the best cobbler in town to bring back to life my beloved heels so i can continue to strut like a catwalk model straight into another crack in the pavement- damn those holes!
Champagnista M
ps/ plan b can always be the heel-less shoes- mmmmm thats an idea!

No comments: