Thursday 5 February 2009

When your friends have the wow factor!

EVA FRONTING THE SUMMER CAMPAIGN FOR BODYSHOP


Most of my friends are in the fashion industry and about 90% of them are models. I have been asked many times by people over the years how I could be such good friends with girls who are often perceived as untouchables, and my answer has always been “well I have seen them first thing in the morning!”

It is true having friends who are the Heidi Klum’s of London and who always get men drooling and stuttering around them can be entertaining but I must say I do draw the line when their admirers come up to me and say “can you give my number to your friend”.

Admittingly, they do have a lot of things handed to them on a plate and never pay for anything! Because it is with the flutter of well mascared eyelashes that they can command anything and get it too- fabulous power!

So like a proud mother hen I must say that it is not because for the love of my friends that I feel the need to be nice, but because they most certainly do have the wow factor, and in bucket loads too. Whenever I see them front a campaign (like Eva in the recent Body Shop summer campaign) I do feel myself bursting with pride. Because when it all comes down to it my friends success is also my own and vice versa.
Champagnista M

No comments: