Monday 2 February 2009

Putting your best Choo forward...when facing the Fashion Devil!



This weekend I have had a fashion problem to think about and it has left me emotionally drained and tired. So how happy was I that today- Monday- the snow meant that i could stay at home and rest due to transport problems.


I spent today sleeping and trying to decide how to cut ties in the job i am currently working without creating enemies, because in fashion you do not need anymore enemies then what is considered "normal".


Fashion does not let you go easily if it does not want you to go, so since it does not want to let me go at the moment, this weekend was all about the red wine and talking to my best friends about the whats and hows of leaving behind a situation that has become more icky with every passing moment.


My decision is that tomorrow i plan to go ahead with my plan to remove the cancerous existence in my life [breathe]. I know that i might take some casualities along the way but i will most certainly put my best Choo forward and make sure that the Devil that Wears Primark will not bring me down, at least not to the level of those cheap shoes that she dares strut around the office in. Let the battle commence.


Champagnista M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sever it off with an emotional hacksaw baby!