Wednesday 4 February 2009

Bah Humbug to Valentine's Day






With Valentines day looming (9 days to go- not that i am counting) single girls everywhere are planning a lonesome night for 1, that will most likely include a Chick Flick and a large slice of chocolate cake.

My plan is to go and watch with friends (they know who they are) the really bad film My Bloody Valentine with a large tub of yummy popcorn. We thought if we cant beat Valentine, then lets at least see his lovely arse get kicked in 3d, and if it all gets too much i plan to play "throw-the-popcorn-at-the back-of-the-head-of-the-happy-couples-and-pretend-its-not-you" a game. I will have you know that I have perfected my game over the last 4 Valentine Days.


Do i sound bitter? Well it will be nice to have a cuddle, but i guess thats not how that cookie is going to crumble. So i will have my usual, a i-feel-sorry-for-you Valentine Card from a sympathetic family member and a promise to myself that next year it will be different- because damn it will be-lol!


Champagnista M


No comments: