Wednesday 25 February 2009

LFW: The Morning After- DAY 3???

I WAS HAVING SUCH A 'HOMER' MOMENT LAST NIGHT

Yesterday, I seriously suffered at work because of my fashion shenanigans the last couple of days. Admittingly my exhaustion is not so much about my champagne swilling ways but more about the fact that I am so used to getting my 8 hours sleep every night. I have turned into such an old woman- I now take pleasure in cuddling up on the sofa under a warm duvet and with a cup of tea at hand as opposed to before when I got a buzz from wearing my new shoes and dress out and returning home at 5am with a greasy burger in my hand.

So it is on this note that I must admit that the whispers you might have heard about the girl who gave up attending the Henry Holland’s after party for a home cooked meal and Holby City on the BBC are true. That girl was yours truly, so unfortunately I have no “morning after” tales to share with you except maybe about what happened in Eastenders last night.

Until next season my lovelies!!!

Loving you always,


Champagnista M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are talking about the thing held at Mahiki, rest assured a home cooked meal and a nice evening in was the right choice.

Was struggling to see any difference between the 'after party' and a normal night at Mahiki!