Sunday 8 February 2009

Embracing GG fashion




I am absolutely loving GG fashion. For those of you who do not know what i am talking about, GG is Gossip Girl- ITV2's fabulous show that is now in its second season.


I became hooked following a couple of episodes and i have not looked back since. I am such a Blair fan, because her wardrobe on the show is drool worthy. Gossip Girl certainly suceeds in giving me my weekly fashion fix that Sex and the City used to give me.


It is also set in one of my favourite cities, New York City. Seeing my beloved Manhattan through their eyes makes me wistful and makes me realise that I must return to my second home soon.

On GG we are subjected to a weekly fashion show every Wednesday night and i find myself picking the trends that i love, like the Chanel trend that has everyone owning padded bags and classic headbands.


Sex and the City has come a gone (although a second movie is in the works) I feel that GG is a great replacement when it comes to fashion. All who know me well, know that when it is on TV on Wednesday evening it is 'me' time which means my phone is switched off and no one can get hold of me for the 1 hour that i am indulging!


So why not tune in, if not for the love of the rather weak self involved story line, tune in at least for the fabulous fashion show that they parade down 5th avenue.
xox

Champagnista M

No comments: