Wednesday 15 October 2008

WANTED this week:

Anna Sui Over the knee boots
I want, I want, I want fabulously fashionable Over-the-Knee Flat Boots in dark chocolate brown (black can look so cheap if it is not real leather)- especially the ones by Anna Sui- so I can adorn my shortest skirt complimented with my black polo neck, warm winter coat and look super cute as I strut down the street that I use as my everyday catwalk.

This unfulfilled desire has made me feel like I should stomp my feet, pull my hair and scream at the top of my lungs like some unruly toddler until I get what I want. Would you say that is madness? It probably is but you know what, the saying “a woman scorned….”, is nowhere near as scary as a "woman who does not get the shoes she desires..."!!!

By the I-want-diva Champagnista M

No comments: