Wednesday 22 October 2008

Skin and hungover miracle solution


I have been good and not connecting to Champagnista or my Gmail account to make sure to get through what I have on at work for the past few days... not even answering my phone. Bye bye civilized world...

Now I think I'm on top of things, at least for a few days, and it makes me laugh to see what Champagnista M has just posted, because I was just thinking today that we don't write enough about Beauty. We must have a telepathic link as fellow bloggers.

I wanted to share a well-kept beauty secret with you my dears: the miracle one of any French party girl who respects herself. Yet I am not sure you deserve it... Although you read us, so I will vouch for you. It's called Raphanus (Pottier if you don't want the generic product), and it is condensed black radish juice (black raddish make pretty flowers as you can see above). Just so you are warned, it smells and tastes absolutely foul, but if you dilute two bulbs in a big glass of water and down it after a night out, you will wake up feeling fresh as a rose in the morning... Not to mention it clears your skin like no other pore-cleansing cream can.

Today then, before a pub evening with my team, I made my way to Boots at lunch time and looked for this unspeakable of ambrosias in the pharmacy's shelves. By the way, have you noticed that in all Boots shops, condoms always sit next to Family Plans medicine? British Pharmacists start sexual education early... End of digressing, I couldn't actually find my much-needed hungover cure anywhere, and discovered it was not sold in UK pharmacies... Disappointment! But fear not my darlings, you can buy it at Medicare in Earl's Court... Otherwise next time you cross the Channel, take an extra suitcase with you and load it on the way back. It works better if you drink one bulb before and one after a night out drinking, but if you want to kiss a boy by the end of the night, you might want to keep it for the 2am homecoming...



By Champagnista V

No comments: