Tuesday 28 October 2008

Christmas already? say it isnt so!





As i strolled passed department store Debenhams last night i was taken aback, blinding me was the Christmas decorations of Debenhams department store. I felt- for a moment- like i was back in NY standing outside Saks adoring the window display.



Looking around me i realised that I was not alone, I had joined an excited crowd of tourists who were posing whilst taking photographs of the one window display. Going back to my thoughts i realised Christmas has arrived my fellow fashionistas, and although we are all suffering the manic madness that is the credit crunch allow me to add that it wont cost you a pretty penny to take a loved one to the window of Debenhams so you can enjoy the Christmas display on offer together (ahhh), because once you have them there you can always say Happy Christmas this (as you point to the display) is my gift from me to you. It is on this note that I add lets just hope the chinese tourists who will be standing next to you wont "wow, they sure are cheap in this country".

No comments: