Monday 15 September 2008

When a fashionista crushes...



There is nothing more frightening, besides seeing someone in double denim and white stilletos, than crushing on a super cute guy who you are too scared to let know that you like them. I am finding myself in such a predicatment.

The guy I am suffering my kindergarten crush on is super yummy and turns me into a giggling mess whenever he is near. I get the sweats, I cannot look him in the eye and I stutter. This so unlike me damit, because I work in fashion and I have been put under the stress light more times than a "big boned" person has enjoyed hot diners. I work in an industry that chews you up and spits you out with no regard for your feelings or the nervous breakdown you end up suffering due to the harsh rejection of your love from an industry that can be super heartless.

So therefore I am confused why i am constantly finding myself turning into a bowl of jelly whenever he stands next to me, or how I seem to have the need to be near him at all times just so i can feel the thrill he gives me. I rarely crush, being a woman in her late part of the 20's, i thought i left all that back in my late teens, now i am school girl again and my Mister Big Crush takes me back to the boy all the girls fancied in maths class, you remember the cool one that sat at the back of the classroom not doing any work- sigh!!!
What am i to do? I guess i will try and loose myself in Fashion Week and try and to forget my crushes beautiful eyes, hypnotising smile, freckles that scream to be noticed and as for the body.....okay i will stop right there.

Lets get back to fashion, before i go crazy over this guy and find myself screaming repeatedly "save yourself my friends, before your crushes take over you and turn you into the babbling mess that is moi".

So returning back to world of Fashion....
By Champagnista M

No comments: