Tuesday 23 September 2008

Fashionistas- say no to crack!

Misleading

Reality

Everyone knows that fashion is an opportunity for everyone to embrace the trends with gusto and brilliance but then there are the small few that take that passion a tad to far. What am I babbling about? Well I am talking about the “mind the crack” gang.

They are the females who still think it is cute to walk around adorning a pair of jeans that makes everyone get close and personal with the bum crack. I do not understand that even when they compliment their latest 7’s jeans with a trendy belt, why do they insist that their beloved the crack is still visible. Why, oh why, should we have be privy to some strangers privates.
Case and point, I was on the bus this morning heading to work and in comes a size 14 with skinny jeans that are hung a tad too low giving me and the suited and booted city folk a glimpse of her red g string (I mean red, come on) that barely covered the crack. I mean forget the muffin top on show we were all instead mesmerised with what the fact that we were being exposed to that much bottom at 8am, I mean I had not even had my morning latte yet!

So as I glanced at the fashion car crash that was the size 14 in low rise skinny jeans I wondered whether if I was ever given the opportunity to go back in time an convince Kate Moss not to have left her house with skinny low rise jeans and start a trend that refuses to quit would I? Most definitely, and whilst I am there I will be sure to enjoy a cup of tea and a digestive with Miss Kate.

Any who to continue, this is a trend that has long since gone, so why have some fashionistas refused to let it go. It was never an attractive trend in the first place, even the forever frisky men found themselves being turned off the forever there bum crack, so why not grab pair of wide legged high rised peg trousers that are all the rage this season and please say no to crack because this is truly a trend exclusive only to builders working on the building site!

Champagnista M, Gros Bisous

No comments: