Friday 19 December 2008

Psst...

Psst- news just in my fellow Champagnista's, well actually I have known for a few days but due to the shock of it all it took me a while to process.
So the news is that following the meeting two rather fascinating individuals- Pamela Anderson and Vivienne Westwood at Westwood’s spring 2009 show in London in September 2008, it has magically led to Pam being asked to front the Westwood SS09 campaign.


I do have a sneaking suspicion that it was the inflated one doing the asking or shall i say doing the begging " please Viv can I"for Miss Pam to be given the much coverted role of being the face of Vivienne Westwood's SS09. Which leads to the question of if this is true then how many glasses of something something did it take for madame Vivienne to agree?- ok I am being rather mean so i guess as they say just slap my bum and call me cynical Sally.
Champagnista M

No comments: