Wednesday 31 December 2008

A BIG thank you to all those I love and adore...you made 2008 fantastic!



With the last day of 2008 coming to an end I decided to say thank you to those in my life who I have thanks to give too (and also because i have had too much time on my hands this week( when i wasnt shopping) so i thought hell why not!!!). When one reads the following they will know which thank you's are directed towards them.
WARNING: it is ridiculously sentimental but hey thats me in a nutshell (lol).


THANK YOU…

For being my rock through the good and the bad, the tears and the smiles.

For being there and not asking questions, but instead being there for me by taking me food shopping at Waitrose.

For lending me money when i drunkly misplaced my purse while in Paris- silly me!


For the shared giggles on the 29 and 253 bus back and forth between home and the outside world.

For coming with me for the midnight strolls to Tesco for my must have junk food at 2am.

For your encouragement in helping me in NY in taking the much needed baby steps that were way overdue.

For showing you cared by making my 23rd birthday special by buying me a cute Gap dress to wear and dragging me out kicking and screaming about old age for a night out on the town.

For the great times we had on our 2 movies and dinner nights out that was regular back when.

For finding the time to come and pick me up from whenever I needed someone to be there when you were at Kentish town.

For the day at Prospect Park in Brooklyn, your wise words helped me clear my head.

For the now catchy phrase "you are terrible Muriel" it will forever remind of the good times.

For always listening to my whining and problems and never letting you have a word in edgeways

For phoning me every day and making sure I was all right when times were bad or when the good times rolled by

For the 6 hour chats through the night and into the early hours.

For all the Ribiena's you always have to feed my addiction!

For that great summers day in NY, when we sat on a step in Greenwich Village for hours with a watermelon each complimented by great conversation.

For helping me furnish my flat, something I will always be grateful for.

For including me in your passion- music- even though you might think I do not appreciate it.

For letting me know the secret to your fab spaghetti Bolognese sauce even though you are yet to teach me how to make salad dressing.

For showing an interest in my future, but please worry not marriage will happen at some point in my lifetime!

For looking after me in DC, you really bloomed that year and I was so proud of you.

For all the advice you offered through the "him" Saga Those were some long nights of dissecting each issue piece by piece.

For putting the husband quest in motion.

For being my sister. You are my rock in so many ways. I cannot ask for anything more than that.

For being my friend. We have seen the best and the worst together and I hope that we will continue to be the best of for a long to come.

For being the best parents a girl can ever wish for. I know no matter what you will always be there for me and I hope to make you proud.

Lastly Thank You…for the memories and for being you! Now roll on 2009


Gros Bisous



Champagnista M




WRITTEN BY ME TO THANK THOSE WHO ARE VALUED IN MY LIFE!

No comments: