Thursday 28 May 2009

Champagnista M's wish list- hint, hint!!!

With pay day weekend looming, I have spotted a few fashion pieces that i am totally crying to have, but with my bank manager hot on my foot regarding my overspend in the city that never sleeps, these gorgeus pieces might never see the inside of my already bulging wardrobe- sigh!!!


This is definitely my pick as La Perla's beautiful must have. So as you all know now that i have a guy who just might be Mister right now, this litte number might come in handy, then again at £253.00 will it be worth it- i will let you know (wink).


This amazing DKNY (£265.00) dress is a classic for any fashionista who does the 9-5 meetings all day thing like myself!

How beautiful is this dress? especially if one was to wear it on a first date. By Issa it certainly holds the very wallet emptying price tag of £350.


Stella Macartney is sure cornering the boot market. These amazing boots scream more autumn then summer, but there is nothing wrong with being prepared for the autumn season- everyone knows London only gets two weeks of summer a year. A beautiful addition to my 100 shoes at a cost of £545.



How innocent would one look in this Fendi dress? I feel it is a dress you can be very naughty in and get away with it. Its like fabulous looking halo, which you can buy at £1,800- a very expensive halo!

From the rather "budget trying" Champagnista M

No comments: