Monday 24 November 2008

My-Wardrobe.com launches Men's Accessories line

One thing I dread about Christmas is the shopping quest you have to go on for the men you cherish. Even when it comes to my brothers, whom I love dearly and know to the tips of my black fingernails, Christmas shopping turns into a real crusade. I usually end up getting them a Quentin Tarentino or James Bond retrospective, because I can never be sure I will find a perfect, stylish, made-for-them addition to their wardrobe (not to mention that one of them is working for Rostchild so I cannot quite match his expensive tastes nowadays... damn money!).

However, My-Wardrobe.com just launched a shopping online page devoted to men's accessories, and they have a really interesting selection of designer wallets, ties, cufflinks and more cheerful items like a set of colourful Paul Smith toothbrushes (which I am considering purchasing for my banker of a brother just to see his face when he opens the giftwrap, since he always says that he doesn't need anything and I should get him a book or something because he can afford whatever he wants... Looks like the credit crunch hasn't touched him yet).

Another choice would be the beautiful Mulberry leather messenger above, but I think I might have to wait for My-Wardrobe online sales before I can fall in love with this bag on my brother's behalf.

Champagnista V

No comments: