Tuesday 18 November 2008

Living Life in the Fashion fast Lane....

I must say that lately I have been living life in the fashion fast lane, hence my lack of contribution to my beloved blog, so my lovlies this is what i have been up too:

I attended the Company magazine's High Street Awards at 8.30am- yes thats right 8.30am, on Thursday 6th November, so as you can imagine i was super exhausted and not happy that i was still without my morning coffee. So as we ( i invited my assistant Rachael along) were welcomed into the fabulous venue located near the Ritz hotel. All of fashion turned up to toast the winning fashionistas who included ASOS- who picked up the most awards-, River Island and Accessorize. One thing that made up for getting up super early was the goody bag. It definetely beat LFW goody bag hands down...so thank you Company magazine girls, i loved my goodies!




Then last Wednesday 12th November 2008 i found myself in the company of a fabulous fashion friend Fiona. She invited me to come down to All Star Lanes, 95 Brick Lane,London for a bowling game and cosmo's. Arriving a fashionable hour late, i swanned in past the clip board girl, i swiftly had the coat room girl take care of my wool black jacket and umbrella and before i could call Fiona to tell her that i have arrived i spotted her. Dressed in a cute ensemble, I was to happy to see her. Exchanging air kissess and giggly catch up i soon found myself starting to take advantage of the free yummy- super strong- cocktails!





With canapes being served (the chirizo sausage and mango kebab was just amazing) and the drinks flowing I found myself enjoying the company of the fashionistas froms several fashion magazines such as Sunday Time Style and watching the rather cute guys swanning about the place in their bowling shoes. As i sniggered at the bowling shoes on their feet, i was quickly nudged by Fiona because unknowst to me our time was up- we were to bowl, and i was under strict instructions as an honary bride for Conde Nast Brides to bowl like a super star. Bowl like a super star following 5 cocktails was going to be very unlikely, and also the unflattering shoes just killed by cute outfit. So as we drunkenly bowled, we were barely beating our competition an din the end we hardly made it out of the bottom set, but the giggles and the fun more than made up for it. Being an honary Bride sure was fun....

Lastly, my fashion fast lane led to a charity benefit event i attended at the Riverbank Plaza hotel last night- Monday 17th November 2008. I was there to schmooze with the charity socialites and raise money for the Eveline Childrens Trust. As i arrived i was greeted by Julianna the hotels pr girl, who was quick to give me a glass of red wine and personal tour around the venue- the room was made out of glass and offered stunning views of the Thames. Taking it all in i felt the red wine begin to warm me, and i knew that although it was Monday night, there was fun to be had. When my assistant Racheal turned up with her friend Lindsey in tow, we decided to mingle, play roulette with our £100 chips and enjoy the canapes on offer- yummy! All in all it was a good night, so be sure to look for me on the society pages- if you know what i look like that is!


THE RIVERBANK PLAZA HOTEL


THE EVELINA HOSPITAL

Champagnista M

No comments: