Monday 23 June 2008

Glastonbury Style


Gucci



Burberry


Chanel
5 days to Glastonbury festival, and the weather forecast is, as always, dangerously unpredictable.


I must assure you, it came as a surprise when one of my fellow champagnistas declared she was going to cover it for the blog... camping there!!! I am in awe! I had 5 days of forced bush camping last Christmas in Australia ... I insist on forced, if it wasn't for my brother who can be a bit of a tyrant and is the ultimate biologist, I would have never stayed in the wild on my own accord even for one night... I am way too much of a city girl! After these long, frightful, crazy camping days eating kanguru surrounded by iguana bigger than me and spiders as large as my hand in the heart of the rainforest, I promised myself I would never EVER camp again.


Hail to you, my dear collaborator, and just to prove you I sympathise with all my heart, here is my gift to you: the best selection of this season's stylish rainboots to face the rough weather in style. Because I love you.

Bon courage babe!



1 comment:

Champagnista Girls World said...

Thanks sweetie, now i know i am going to be slumming in style since the wellies are all picked out and sorted! Hygs- xx