Saturday 28 June 2008

Glastonbury 2008 Madness- A fashion point of view

Reporting from the fashion front line in Glastonbury, were internet access is available, hazel lattes can be enjoyed and where one can eat at Leons- I cant believe it either-i find myself knee high in mud, and in a place were there are no visible mirrors (maybe that is a good thing) and I am constantly baby wiping myself due to fear of smelling.

Fashion here is quite eccentric and it seems tutu's are a prerequiste for both fashion conscious males and females. There seemed to be a uniform that had to be adhered too- shorts, tights and a tight rock n' roll t-shirt, which i found dull, dull, dull! So therefore i seeked the eccentric fashionistas whose outfits had something to say.




As for the music, well I saw the Gossip, Kate Nash, Estelle,the fine young criminals and i loved the Verve, James Blunt (yes you just read correctly), Scouting for girls, Mark Ronson and of cause the controversial Jay Z who I actually did not get to see all of his performance but thats another story!!!

I will keep my report from the front short and sweet as there is a queue of 1000's waiting to use the internet, and one thing i have learnt at the festival is the art of sharing!!!

from number 104'488 person to enter Glastonbury ( as stamped on my wrist band) xxx

Oh before I forget there was the celebs who also decided to slum it.....


No comments: