Tuesday 7 April 2009

Dancing to the beat of my own drum

I am not what one would call a follower. I dance to the beat of my own drum and love it. So when my eye fell on the latest uggs I found myself turning into a fashion lemming. I have never been an Uggs follower, preferring my sky scraper heels instead, but I am like 100% in love with the latest uggs. The print on the boots is pretty and flirty, just like me, which is just superb right?
So any who what are your thoughts???



It was whilst I mulled over my shoe dilemma this weekend, that I ended up purchasing the following bad mamas. I ordered them on Sunday and they where delivered today at work by the rather yummy DHL man. As I screamed “my shoes” out loud and proud, the whole office gathered around my desk so they can be the first to take a peek. Feeling like a proud mama I pulled them out of the box with love, and suddenly I heard a shriek. It seemed that the girls (and the one guy) where completely shocked, and following the clearing of their throats one of them muttered “they are certainly different”, as they shuffled away. I love my new shoes with the lust only a fellow shoe lover can relate too; I will just try not to do a Naomi.




Champagnista M

No comments: