Sunday 14 June 2009

Taking a step on wild side




Ohhhh I must say this chick flick girl has found her latest crush in the form of Sam Worthington, all because i decided to take a step on the wild side.

I came across my latest crush on a warm Sunday evening when i decided to catch a movie that was not my usual romantic boy meets girl. boy looses girl, boy begs on knees for girl take him back, girl takes boy back and they live happily ever after - end credits. I decided to dare to be different and took on board the recommendation to watch the wham bam thank you mam Terminator Salvation.

Sitting on my lonesome in the cinema I was ready to put my brain into the deadzone as I was sure that not much thinking would be needed to follow the movie, so settling down with my sweet popcorn and slush drink I was now ready to get my £10 worth.

As the opening sequence begun, i took in a sudden deep breath and thought "who is that yummy man on the screen?" then I realised that i had said it out loud and that the viewers heard my gasp- super embarrassing!



So as the movie banged and crashed on, i sat there and stared at the very tasty Sam. OMG where had they been hiding this guy? He totally overshadowed my now former crush Christian Bale.

I found myself cheering on the machine man, begging him to make to the end of the movie. I was prepared to walk out if he even so much as croaked half way through.




As the end credits rolled i looked out for his name, because i had every intention of googling this piece of totty and learning more- which i did- he is australian, born 1977 and he is to appear in the yet to be released movie Return of the Titans ( a remake).

So Champagnistas, if you would like me to give you a lowdown of what the movie was about, then allow me to break it to you I barely remember because i had a gorgeus man on my brain and when that happens this fashionista logs out of the world and into the world of cute men.

from a besotted girl aka Champagnista M

No comments: