Sunday 1 March 2009

A CHAMPAGNISTA RANT ON- Love and Poverty...


Does love and poverty truely go hand in hand, or is it just in the movies that a couple can fall in love and live happily ever after penniless and in a rat infested studio apartment in a bad part of town? Surely one can not survive on love alone? I must admit to you my beloved Champagnistas, that for moi love and poverty does not go hand in hand, the whole concept is a definite no-no!

To continue, I like the idea of being in love, i mean what girl doesnt right, but for the love to be a happy one money must not be an issue. Why you might ask- well the idea of being very poor, living in a small flat, with 2 rather under fed children and a husband whose idea of fun is a 6 pack, a lazy boy and the TV just scares me. I dont think that one should give up one for the other.

To conclude my rant, I like the idea of my partner and i both earning a comfortable sum that gives us a nice living, and being in love becomes the oil in the love train that keeps everything choo-chooing along quite nicely, because i why should one have to survive on love alone, i have a louboutin habit to feed!!!

Loving you always,


Champagnista M

No comments: