Thursday 3 July 2008

Photographer Bruce Weber's Summer Camp....and what a world!





I am a big fan of the NY magazine "W", and the photographs by Bruce Weber in this month's issue have intrigued me, and heres why. I was once upon a long time ago a camp counsellor at a camp in MA, and camp for moi was nothing like Bruce's vision. I mean looking at the magificently photographed (and styled might i add) shoot, I was drawn in and most definitely NOT reminded of my summer camp days but instead of a different kind of summer camp where the people are just beautiful, the worn fashion is seasons ahead and where sipping mojitos by the pool whist a kabana boy sprits you with Evian is the norm. Ok I have floated away with the fairies en route to Bruce Weber's Camp, so why not take a peek and see what i am babbling on about and do not forget to spot some fashion famous faces [or by the way if you blush easily do not look any further- you have been warned]....enjoy!!!






PHOTOGRAPHS COURTESY OF W MAGAZINE
PHOTOGRAPHS BY BRUCE WEBBER
STYLING BY ALEX WHITE
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT W MAGAZINE

No comments: